EskimoTEskimoT

Main Art Reviews Stats

TD-The Clique TD-The Clique

No, asshat. People who don't automatically group with the nearest generally attractive and thoroughly interchangeable new group of friends aren't waiting for people just like them, we're waiting for people who are willing to fucking spend time with us.

Fuck you and your friends, on your fucking sexy expeditions into the great sexual unknown together, and your bullshit pseudointellectual acknowledgement of your vague understanding of our underlying animal nature. Fuck your slideshow. Fuck your sexy female friends who somehow aren't enough for you. And fuck your fucking rich bitch college education in with... just fuck you.

Fuck you in your worthless holes until you die or feel feelings. You'd die first. I hate you. I fucking hate you. I hope you die. Go to hell.

Raziberry responds:

Would it help if I tighten up the anatomy?

A Prank Time A Prank Time

It's over. You win animation.

Moto x3m 2 Moto x3m 2

Best action game I've played in a while. This is the first game I've played in years where I played the whole way through without getting bored. It's like really advanced Sonic The Hedgehog. More of an action puzzle platformer at times than a racing game, despite the motif. Really good stuff. Excellent job!